View all jobs
Associate Software Engineer – Technical Product Support (12 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- Primarily responsible for efficient and effective analysis and resolution of customer issues related to software products .
- Providing quality Customer Services to overseas and local clients via different communication channels like IM, Phone and ticketing System.
- Correspondence with clients & inter-departmental communication.
- In-house Product Trainings
- Data Preparation for analysis purpose / Entry Services.
- Technical Support Services (Level 1 & 2) through log data.
- Onsite/Remote Product Trainings, installations & troubleshooting
- Handling Client calls for product info. & Technical support.
- Preparing/escalating regular progress reports to higher management.
- Log, identify, analyze, and resolve customer issues related to software products
- Identify common issues and provide feedback for improvement to supervisor(s) and relevant stakeholders.
We are looking for:
- Education: BCS, MCS, MBIT, BBIT.
- Experience: 0- 01 year experience.
- Strong listening and learning abilities.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Good database concepts and SQL skills.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Good customer experience sense.
- Motivation and ambition to excel.
- Self-driven, time conscious and fast worker.
- Ready to work in a 24/7, fast-paced environment.
- Databases (mySQL, SQL Server, Oracle), Operating System, Programing Language (PHP, HTML, .Net, Java etc.), Basic commands knowledge of Linux, Tools (Crystal Report etc, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, MS Office etc.).