View all jobs
Associate Software Engineer – Technical Product Support (30 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- Primarily responsible for efficient and effective analysis and resolution of product related queries dealing directly with Business clients. e
- Provide technical Facilitation to Client Support in promptly addressing Client inquiries and problems.
- Communicate directly with clients to provide desired information and status on technical inquiries .
- Generate and provide application data or reports to customers and other stakeholders
- Use ticketing system and other software to maintain data related issues and respective resolutions.
- Log, identify, analyze, and resolve issues related to software products.
- Review front end, Database and other application interfaces and logs to troubleshoot and fix problems
- Frequent coordination and follow-up with clients / other stakeholders to ensure that tickets are timely closed.
- Continuously learn and update product knowledge.
- Identify common issues and provide feedback for improvement to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge base and FAQs about products and problems for prompt and effective services and problem resolution in future.
- Willingness to work in day or night shift to ensure 24/7 operations.
We are looking for:
- BCS/MCS (Preference for IT grads i.e. BSIT, MSIT, BBIT, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Good Database concepts and SQL skills
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and solve problems
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Motivation and ambition to excel
- Drive to learn and grow.
- Self-driven, time conscious and fast executor .
- Willing to work in a 24/7, fast-paced environment.