View all jobs
Technical Recruiter (01 Position)Lahore, Pakistan
- Primarily responsible for efficient and effective sourcing of top talent.
- Works with hiring managers to understand job context and human resource needs.
- Conducts or facilitates in conducting job analysis.
- Employs effective recruitment strategies to attract, recruit top talent with aggressive deadlines.
- Develops and maintains active pipeline of top talent, tapping effective recruitment channels.
- Prepares and submits job postings to job portals, career web site and other channels.
- Screens and evaluates job applications, administers tests and HR assessments, conducts interviews and organizes interviews with hiring managers.
- Conducts follow-ups on selection with relevant functions to ensure efficient execution of the selection process.
- Drives the entire recruitment life cycle from sourcing to hiring for assigned positions.
- Represents i2c in job fairs, talent hunt campaigns and campus recruitment etc.
- Conducts background and reference checks of short-listed candidates.
- Develops relationships with educational institutes to promote smooth and efficient sourcing of talent.
- Participates in employer branding activities in coordination with marketing, communication and relevant stakeholders to promote i2c as employer of choice.
- Maintains and updates application tracking logs and systems.
- Submits periodic reports to stakeholders to keep them abreast with recruitment status.
- May be assigned other HR operations tasks on need basis.
- Works collaboratively with team members and other units, striving to maintain excellent employee relations, a healthy work culture and environment.
- Facilitates in organizing internal and external HR events.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Education: MHRM, MBA(HR) or equivalent
- Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills and networking abilities.
- An appetite to learn and adapt.
- Ambition and drive to excel in recruitment.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities .
- Ability to deliver under pressure and with difficult deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) and data analysis.
- Social media expertise.
- Ability to conduct effective job analysis.