View all jobs
Client Service Representative - English, Spanish, Portuguese (01 Positions)Montreal, Canada
- Act as the primary customer point-of-contact for customer concerns/complaints in a courteous and professional manner and within established guidelines and escalate as necessary.
- Demonstrate strong domain knowledge and communicate accurate information to the customers, while resolving customers concerns.
- Use ticketing system and other software to enter and maintain relevant data.
- Coordinate and follow up on customer inquiries with relevant stakeholders to timely close open tickets.
- Meet all performance metrics on regular basis.
- Take product and industry specific quizzes on regular basis to exhibit strong command on domain.
- Maintain data confidentiality. Share reports on daily performance.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Education: Minimum High School, Preferably College Graduate
- Required Experience: 2 + years of relevant experience, preferably in a call center or client services operations.
- Native Spanish speakers with fluency in English.
- Excellent interpersonal & analytical skills.
- Solid computer and reporting skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills – an ability to adjust communication style for various levels of internal and external audiences .