View all jobs
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (03 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Must have experience in Mobile Automation tools (UFT/Appium)
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts .
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies .
- Any task assigned by the management.
We are looking for:
- Education: BS or MS degree in computer science.
- Experience: At-least 1 year experience in testing applications
- Database design and SQL Queries
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Able to design, develop and execute automation scripts using UFT
- Able to perform regression testing using Automation
- Able to write E2E scenarios from Use Cases
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.