To provide Program Management services to our clients and to improve their experience through consulting directly with the client in a proactive manner to grow their business. This position would also help to align the company goals within the Program Management group by working with the internal teams to coordinate work efforts for a more efficient workflow.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Develop strong understanding of clients’ business needs and goals.
- Help clients implement their business models in the MyCardPlace system.
- Help clients best utilize the MyCardPlace system to its complete potential.
- Be an active participant in client’s strategy planning and provide ready to use solutions to add value to the client’s Value Proposition.
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to provide consultancy on portfolio growth using all possible channels .
- Analyzes, business processes and transactions data to draw refined information that provides insight and value-added information to decision makers and key stakeholders.
- Actively monitor client business, identify gaps and issues and take appropriate measures.
- Develop complete understanding of each program in the portfolio.
- Coordinate with internal teams for swift resolution of operational issues.
- Responsible for coordinating internally with account management team to deliver operational support to clients.
We are looking for:
- Education: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Information Technology
- Experience: 2-4 years of project management and client facing experience
- Ready to work in a 24/7, fast-paced environment.
- Strong IT skills with a combination of business or commerce.
- Strong IT skills (MS Office, SQL/MySQL, Web Applications).
- Hands on experience with databases will be a plus.
- Strong listening and learning abilities.
- Good customer experience sense.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Flexibility to work in a diverse environment.