View all jobs
Associate / Frontend Engineer (01 Position)Lahore, Pakistan
- Work with Lead Developer to identify requirements and responsible for the followings:.
- You have a passion for web development and a strong background in building responsive web applications using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap with Agile development Methodology.
- You will play a central role in the design, development and delivery of all front-end features for web products.
- Working along side teams to deliver a coherent front-end support.
- Ensuring Web Products compatibility across different browsers and platforms.
- Ensure smooth front-end integration in web applications .
- Ability to debug scripting languages and correct subsequent issues with ease and able to research technical challenges and find solutions independently..
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and support multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly present ideas and changes to your team as well as management.
- Upgrade and develop new Framework libraries as required.
We are looking for:
- Strong pixel-by-pixel attention to detail..
- Familiar with web standards, web optimization, web accessibility (WCAG 2.0 AAA) and cross browser compatibility.
- Proficient in modern front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Proficient with responsive layouts and across-screen performance.
- Passion to learn and succeed; ability to take well to constructive criticism.
- Motivation to work individually and as a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with WordPress, MVC Structure and MySQL understanding will be a plus point.
- Experience of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules will be a plus point.
- A portfolio of your web development work is required.