View all jobs
Associate Software Engineer SDIM (03 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- 24×7 Monitoring of Mission Critical and Financial Applications. – i-e Transaction processing, Funds transfer, Direct deposit, Web Services and Applications, Mobile apps….
- Production services verification and ensuring successful delivery.
- Problem Management (Reporting, Logging, and Tracking till resolution).
- Incident Management (Open conf bridge and engage required resources for rectification in case of High severity issues), Escalation, Notification, SOE, RCA,.
- Data analysis (database and logs) – Reconciliation of data as well.
- SLA Management (Maintaining Service Level Agreement for clients).
- Prepare Business Matrix and Reports for Higher Management.
- Maintenance Management (Internal/External Notifications, Tracking and Timely Execution).
- Maintain different matrix/data to support our daily operations.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Education: BSCS/MSCS
- Required Experience: 0-1 year experience.
- Fresh resources from reputable institute with good CGPA and good understanding of Software Engineering, Databases, Algorithms and Programming Concepts.
- Familiarity with Solaris, Linux Platforms will be added Plus.
- SQL, Database management tool like DB Visualizer or other db management tool, strong analytical skills, Test Scenario definition and execution, Debugging of application, problem identification skills.