View all jobs
Technical Product Associates (03 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Monitor and analyze market trends.
- Studying competitors’ services and products.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products as a way of increasing profitability
- Developing strategies to meet customer demands.
- Implementing the latest technology to improve products
- Driving a solution set across various development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
- Provide product training, relevant product documentation, promotional content and the necessary technical expertise to enable the sales team to sell the product.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
We are looking for:
- Fresh upto 3 years’ experience in product development
- Strong listening and learning abilities.
- Problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of product development.
- Good customer experience sense.
- Business understanding – why is something needed.
- Good collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively.