View all jobs
Associate Network Administrator (03 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- Network administration of Cisco Based Network Devices located globally.
- Monitoring network performance and high availability.
- Regularly installing and updating network devices software with the latest and stable release. .
- Managing the access controls as per business needs and document every change.
- Perform continuous research work on latest technologies for improving our network infrastructure.
- Work with team to come up with ideas on improving network infrastructure.
- Ensure daily auto backup of all network devices.
- Maintaining network documentation including audit trails, processes, maintenance, diagrams etc.
- Ensure timely completion of support tickets.
We are looking for:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences / Information Technology / Telecomm/Electrical Engineering
- Flexible to work in 24x7x365 working environment.
- Must have strong computer networking knowledge.
- Must be able to work in a team environment managing networks across different and remote locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of Cisco Next Gen Firewalls, Routers & Switches.
- Good knowledge of Layer-2 and Layer-3 high availability technologies.
- Good knowledge of latest network technologies.
- Should have done CCNA Trainings.