View all jobs
Contact Center Data Analyst (01 Position)Lahore, Pakistan
- Analyze large amounts of data related to contact center operations to discover trends and patterns. .
- Present information using data visualization techniques and develop interactive dashboards.
- Analyze the business challenges and propose solutions and strategies for improvements.
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly reports to bring visibility in terms of departmental performance.
- Predict and forecast business growth and requirements.
- Facilitate in prioritizing tasks to address changing load/levels of client requests and volume.
- Define thresholds for raising alerts and generating prompt staffing response.
- Coordinate with management and relevant team members to constantly keep abreast with anticipated business, events and circumstances that have the potential to significantly affect work volume.
- Direct the activities of staff in support of quality and high customer satisfaction.
- Regularly monitor all incoming channels (calls, emails) to identify areas of improvement and provide suggestions accordingly.
- Work on issues of diverse scope, where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Build solid productive relationships with all levels of leadership and support teams.
- Adhere to the shared schedule & demonstrate flexibility as per the need.
- Constantly work on personal development & skill transfer.
We are looking for:
- 2 + years hands on of experience as a data analyst and in data mining.
- Minimum BSc/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics or relevant field.
- Thorough knowledge of excel and other reporting platforms.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Flexible and open personality.
- EWell versed with industry best practices.
- Specialized certification is a plus..