View all jobs
Financial Analyst (03 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- Daily financial transactions reconciliation for all Networks and FI’s using Internal and Network settlement reports.
- Data extractions and compilation of financial transactions data.
- Primarily responsible for providing support to clients and partner Financial Institution’s on settlement and reconciliation queries.
- Co-ordination with internal teams to resolve any outstanding issue with regards to Settlement and Reconciliation.
- Revenue/billing assurance as per client contracts.
- Vendor billing reconciliation.
- Responding to client ticketing systems and calls handling.
- Extensive work on excel sheets to compile, monitor and report, network recon and client activities.
- Developing analytical models for productivity, costing and pricing.
- Ad-hoc reporting, financial and analytical views.
- Pricing Impact and Sensitivity Analysis.
- Developing and information base of Cost charged by third parties and internal costs.
- Ensuring full cost is allocated and charged to the customers during Pricing and Billing process.
We are looking for:
- MBA, BBA(H)
- Fresh to 2 Years
- Good basic Accounting and Finance concepts.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Willing to work in morning/night shifts on rotation basis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic know how about Payment, Card and transactions processing business will be an added advantage.
- Must have a proficiency in Office 365 particularly in Advance level MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Exposure and ability to work with IT tools and applications.
- Optional – Basic knowhow of SQL for data extraction and analysis. Knowledge of MS Access will be a plus.