View all jobs
Sr. Software Engineer – Product Operations (10 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- Communicate directly with clients to provide desired information and status on technical inquiries.
- Frequently coordinate and follow-up with clients and other stakeholders to ensure that tickets are closed on time.
- Primarily responsible for efficient and effective analysis and resolution of product related queries.
- Generating and providing data or reports to clients and other stakeholders
- Reviewing front end, databases, application interfaces and logs to troubleshoot and fix problems
- Log, identify, analyze, and resolve issues related to software products.
- Continuously learn and update product knowledge.
- Maintain knowledge base and FAQs about products and problems for prompt and effective services and problem resolution.
- Identify common issues and provide feedback for improvement to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide technical facilitation to Client Support in promptly addressing Client inquiries and problems.
- Use ticketing system and other software to maintain data related issues and respective resolutions.
- Work in day and nights shift to ensure 24/7 operations.
We are looking for:
- BS/MS CS, IT, SE, CE
- 3 to 5 Years experience
- Strong listening and learning abilities.
- Problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Good database concepts and SQL skills.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Good customer experience sense.
- Motivation and ambition to excel.
- Self-driven, time conscious and fast worker.
- Ready to work in a 24/7, fast-paced environment.
- Databases (mySQL, SQL Server, Oracle), Operating System, Programing Language (PHP, HTML, .Net, Java etc.), Basic commands knowledge of Linux, Tools (Crystal Report etc, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, MS Office etc.).