View all jobs
Client Service Representative (02 Positions)Montreal, Canada
- Handle customer concerns/complaints in a courteous and professional manner and within established guidelines and escalate as necessary.
- Demonstrate strong domain knowledge and communicate accurate information to the customers
- Use ticketing system and other software to enter and maintain relevant data.
- Coordinate and follow up on customer inquiries with relevant stakeholders to timely close open tickets.
- Meet all performance metrics on regular basis
- Take product and industry specific quizzes on regular basis to exhibit strong command on domain
- Maintain data confidentiality
- Share reports on daily performance.
We are looking for:
- Education: Min High School
- Prior experience in Call Center would be considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Strong customer orientation
- Good arithmetic and computing skills
- Good analytical skills with an appetite for learning
- Quality conscious with attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence level to communicate with international customers and stakeholders
- Ability to perform under stress
- Familiar with the use of business applications for routine operations
- Readiness to maintain flexible timings to serve global clientele across different time zones