View all jobs
Manager Contact Center (Position 1)Montreal, Quebec
- Manage the Montreal contact center location in i2c and ensure smooth proceeding of operations.
- Monitor performance, document performance issues and implement disciplinary procedures in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure smooth delivery of all operational SLAs.
- Ensure high quality and customer satisfaction standards among the team members.
- Develop and maintain a close communication channel with clients to ensure smooth flow of information and improved satisfaction levels.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports with key contact center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics.
- Report, analyze and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact service quality. Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure timely identification of issues and processing of inquiries.
- Administer operational activities like team attendance records, salary preparation, staffing schedules and forecasts.
- Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high- quality staff.
- Analyze call /ticket trends and reasons why customers contact us, etc and drive a continuous improvement philosophy within the contact center.
- Work closely with higher management to achieve team and departmental goals.
- Assist in developing plans to ensure goals and standards are met or exceeded.
- Resolve operational and interdepartmental problems quickly. Coordinate with support deptt. For successful delivery of assigned tasks.
- Interview candidates and evaluate call center personnel.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Education: Minimum College Graduate, preferably an MBA degree.
- Required Experience: 3 + years relevant managerial experience, preferably in a call center or client services operations.
- Skilled at promoting a cohesive team environment. Ability to work both independently and as part of an effective team.
- Flexibility to accept frequent schedule and project priority change, as business needs require.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and capable of building credibility among peers and senior management.
- Ability to identify issues and recommend strategies and plans for resolution.
- Proven mathematical and aptitude for numerical analysis.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Effective coaching and development skills.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Ability to utilize effective time management skills in order to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities.
- Strong consensus building skills.
- Good understanding of call center structure, support functions, day to day operations and deliverables.
- Hands on experience with basic reporting and web tools.
- Knowledge of electronic payments and prepaid cards preferred.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Quality conscious with attention to details.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Familiar with the use of business applications for routine operations.