View all jobs
Director Client Implementation (01 Position)Lahore, Pakistan
- Develop and deliver a strategic technological vision and direction for Team.
- Lead and manage the CIG to deliver projects.
- Work effectively with Project Managers and Product Owners to ensure delivery against agreed priorities.
- Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all implementation activities.
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of implementation projects.
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for his resources.
- Ensuring that best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Ensure effective internal communications both within the team and across the organization.
- Resource planning, recruitment and key talent development.
We are looking for:
- Education: BS/MS in Computer Sciences/Business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor and a technical lead.
- Very strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using several techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate influencing and negotiating skills to align several potentially conflicting views with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills .
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Must have experience of managing implementation projects
- Must have experience of managing international clients specially US clients.
- Working in an Agile environment Essential Leading teams.
- Performance and line management of highly skilled teams
- Jira, MS Project Management and MS Office