View all jobs
Workforce Analyst (02 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- Responsible for providing operational floor support (remote & physical) and ensure smooth delivery of SLAs through efficient workforce management.
- Manage the real time traffic control, attendance, breaks forecasting and scheduling operations for the call center.
- Coordinate with Call Center management to ensure a proper plan is created and executed to so service level requirements are met.
- Maintain current knowledge of policies and procedures and implements process improvements.
- Manage user permissions, credentialing and removals.
- Notify management of agent adherence issues.
- Own process of variance explanations.
- Monitor real time call volume and handle time performance to ensure the appropriate flow of calls the correct people.
- Review staff levels in real time to ensure adherence to schedule and makes adjustments to active schedules as needed.
- Maintain all operational reports including attendance, payroll, breaks, outages tracker etc. to bring visibility in terms of departmental performance.
- Assist in voice / non-voice volume handling whenever required.
- Perform any other task as assigned by the management.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Education: Minimum Graduation.
- Required Experience: Minimum 1 year call center experience.
- Thorough knowledge of excel and other reporting platforms.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Flexible and open personality.
- Well versed with industry best practices.
- Specialized certification is a plus.