View all jobs
QA Executive (04 Positions)Omaha, Nebraska
- Primarily responsible to work on quality process implementation and improvement.
- Contributes in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs weekly, bi-weekly or monthly call monitoring and provides feedback to site manager.
- Uses quality monitoring system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs/sessions to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for contact center agents.
- Provides feedback to contact center team leaders/supervisors and managers and suggest improvement measures.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management review.
- Defining SOPs and scripts for contact center agents.
- Contributes in refining details and standardizing procedures and scripting to ensure a uniform approach by the whole team.
- Preparing and conducting weekly quizzes, compile and analyze the results, and share feedback with the team leads/supervisors and/or site manager.
- Provide training, coaching, feedback and assistance to contact center agents to ensure they understand new policies and procedures or product/service updates for quality.
- Work as a CSR as per need.
- Participate in all training & development activities as per management’s suggestion.
- Adhere to set schedule and demonstrate flexibility for the given shift timings.
- Any task assigned by the management.
- Responsible for information security tasks within own work scope.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Experience: 1+ year relevant experience.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience preferably with a background from call center.
- Soft, polite and good understanding of customer services.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Flexible and open personality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good American accent.
- Data collection, management and analysis skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Planning and organizing.
- Customer service orientation.
- Spark to learn and make a career in the relevant field.