i2c is looking for a highly driven Project Coordinator who will support the global sales teams by coordinating responses to request for proposals (RFPs) from prospective clients and managing the end-to-end RFP process.
- Identify and document RFP priorities, goals, and evaluation criteria.
- Create and execute RFP project plans, tracking progress to align with and meet delivery deadlines.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings (kickoff, project check-in, debriefs, etc).
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Provide administrative support as needed and undertake project tasks as required.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Responsible for coordinating cross-functionality (Sales Engineering, Finance, Legal, InfoSec, Solutions, Product, Operations) to assign, gather, and consolidate information relevant to RFP responses. Communicate clearly and concisely with cross-functional teams & management.
- Coordinate and maintain team documentation efforts for responses to RFPs
- In coordination with Sales lead, gather and send clarifying and follow-up questions to buyer.
- Analyze requirements and ensure that proposals meet requirements. Prepare final submission package, including all associated artifacts and deliverables.
- Manage and maintain a data repository (intranet) of RFP and proposal responses.
- Support projects through the entire project life cycle. Organize, scope, coordinate & deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards as needed.
- Prepare power point presentations.
- Support a work schedule that aligns with U.S. work hours (EST preferred).
- Any task assigned by the management.
We are looking for
- Education: BSCS/BSEE
- Experience: 00 - 03 Years
- Highly proficient in using MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe PDF, and other business tools
- Experience managing RFP response process
- Experience with RFP software preferred, RFPio is a plus
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong cross functional project management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to think outside the box and provide creative solutions.
- Self-starter with ability to operate in high paced environment.
- Ability to work and excel in a virtual team environment
- Energetic & thoughtful communicator – well spoken
- Tactful & tenacious follow up and follow through