View all jobs
Sr. UI/UX Designer (04 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
Job Description :
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Quickly and thoroughly create workflows, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant Uis.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment.
- Effectively collaborates with product managers, product designer, engineers, and researchers to define, conceptualize, and design user-facing products.
- Understand user needs
We are looking for:
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design
- 4-5 years’ experience
- Strong analytical, strategic, and conceptual UX design skills.
- Highly knowledgeable of designing for mobile apps and responsive web experiences; well versed in user interface design processes and methodology, including user-centered design.
- Ability to leverage metrics, optimization, and qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions.
- Solid negotiation skills across a variety of audiences; can successfully advocate solutions among peers and to executive leadership.
- Must have a strong user experience design portfolio that clearly demonstrates consumer-oriented user experience design solutions for complex problems.
- Proficiency in using Balsamiq, Sketch, Adobe XD and Invision.
- Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Balsamiq.