View all jobs
Digital Marketing Associate(01 Position)Lahore, Pakistan
- Provide critical support for campaign creation across all marketing channels, including emails, social media, webinars, etc.
- Create email header templates that follow brand standards for use in campaigns and outbound emails.
- Build creative landing page templates for use in our marketing automation and content marketing efforts.
- Support social media efforts with creation of images and posts.
- Be proactive and prescriptive; feel comfortable making recommendations based on best practices.
- Make HTML-related edits to website.
- Other digital marketing duties as assigned.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Business preferably with specialization in Marketing; Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Required Experience: 3-5 years.
- Digital awareness – understands the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of graphic design principles and Adobe Suite.
- Some knowledge of WordPress a plus.
- Understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills -written, verbal and presentation.