View all jobs
Director Fraud & Dispute OperationsOmaha, USA
- Overseeing operations for disputes/chargebacks, financial operations & fraud teams.
- Compliant, effective and efficient dispute, fraud, chargeback and payment exception processing.
- Building, overseeing, coaching and developing a high performing team.
- Identifying and implementing operational efficiencies, including but not limited to automation, process improvements, and system enhancements across disputes and fraud.
- Establishing and improving reporting, forecasting, and capacity planning.
- Establishing and implementing enhanced quality program and protocols.
- Ensures all service levels and regulatory requirements are met.
- Identifying, evaluating, developing and establishing go-to-market plans for enhancing dispute and fraud product offerings.
- Collaborate with organizational leadership to implement continuous improvements and improve integrations.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS degree required or equivalent work experience. Preferred Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree
- Required Experience: At least 12 years’ experience leading teams in fraud operations at a retail financial services or fintech firm.
- Directing operational units involved in deciding card fraud claims and resolving account disputes.
- Prevention of a wide range of consumer financial fraud typologies.
- Experience with fraud attempted using digital and mobile channels and devices.
- Deposit and credit products, including debit and credit cards, checking accounts, ACH/money transfers, mobile check deposit, etc.
- Leadership and mentorship of large teams.
- Track record of continuous improvement.
- Advanced knowledge of dispute and fraud operation functions, systems, policies and procedures.
- In-depth understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations e.g., Reg E, Reg Z.
- Knowledge of the digital payments ecosystem, financial services operations and human resources.
- High degree of curiosity, especially about digital payments, fintech, and the use of technology to prevent fraud and enable superior customer experiences.
- Comfortable in a high growth, fast paced, fast changing environment.
- Able to create processes – this is a young team.
- Passion for and commitment to customer service.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed leadership abilities and strategic management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding ability to develop and foster cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong work ethic and ability to remain motivated in an independent work environment.
- Highly collaborative working style - able to partner within a team with diverse views and perspectives.