View all jobs
Associate VOIP Engineer (01 Position)Lahore, Pakistan
- System administration of Asterisk PBX /IVR / Call center servers located globally.
- Work with team to perform to ensure security of all VoIP devices and servers, service quality, redundancy of voice paths and service optimization.
- Analysis of all Linux based servers with respect to QoS, scalability, utilization and high availability.
- Programming of call routes, dialplan and trunks.
- Perform continuous research work on latest technologies for improving Telephony infrastructure.
- Development of different application which will be integrated with telephony system to enhance monitoring and daily tasks.
- Development of automation scripts in Python, PHP, Perl etc to automate different tasks and activities in the system.
We are looking for:
- Experience: Fresh to 2 years
- Hands on experience on Linux (Red-hat/CentOS).
- Good understanding of SIP, SDP, RTP, RTCP, IAX, WS, WSS, TLS etc.
- Good understanding of Asterisk technologies such as AGI, ARI, queues, conferencing etc.
- Good knowledge on configuring SIP proxies and B2BUAs..
- Experience troubleshooting carrier interconnection and VoIP related issues.
- Scripting experience in PHP, Python, Perl, Bash etc.
- Hand on experience on Asterisk, Kamalio, Opensips or Freeswitch.