View all jobs
Manager Contact Center (01 Position)Omaha, USA
- Primarily responsible for the implementation of department strategies and meeting internal and external SLA.
- Managing a team of supervisors, team leaders, and agents.
- Managing and supervising the daily activities of the contact center.
- Produce shift reports, analyze and discuss with senior management.
- Generating and analyzing resource productivity reports .
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, and agents to gather information and resolve issues.
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance.
- Responsible for resource allocation, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
- Periodically review the effectiveness of the services and make recommendations for improvements to senior managers.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with other operational departments to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Interact with clients to share product/service updates, feedback sharing, new campaign launching etc.
- Provide counseling to supervisors on staff performance.
- Reviews, investigates, manages and resolves any and all escalated customer and/or agent issues that cannot be handled by the supervisors.
- Manages appropriate work-load balance across the teams.
- Calibrates and balances assignments to accommodate and account for volume spikes, absences, training, etc.
- Reviews and escalates any anomalies based upon analysis of report data.
- Responsible for information security tasks within own work scope.
- Any task assigned by the management.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Education: BBA/BBA-IT or MBA/MBA-IT
- Required Experience: 6+ yrs experience in call center industry, including 1 to 3 yrs experience at AM/TL position/ AM position.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills such as proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent Customer Services orientation.
- Must have the ability to drive projects to completion.
- Must be able to create and analyze reports in order to manage service quality and productivity in an effective and efficient manner.
- Possess strong leadership skills including the ability to lead multiple teams, use decision making skills when required.
- Good team management skills.