View all jobs
Project Manager (01 Position)Lahore, Pakistan
- Determine the scope and clear business objectives of the project and the critical success factors of implementation projects.
- Support projects through the entire project life cycle. Organize, scope, coordinate, & deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with cross-functional teams & management. Build and maintain weekly reports to the executive team.
- Maintain poised leadership under high levels of visibility, accountability and navigating tight timelines - identify & mitigate risks before the project is impacted.
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of software development projects.
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for team.
- Software product release deployments into a variety of environments.
We are looking for:
- Education: BS/MS in Computer Sciences
- Experience: 5-8 years
- Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor and a technical lead.
- Very strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using several techniques.
- Strong understanding of the Agile software development cycle.
- Familiar with more than one software development methodology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Jira, MS Project and MS Office.