View all jobs
Associate/Data Analyst (04 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- Extracting data from SQL and NoSQL database systems for the purpose of detailed analysis which will provide the team valuable and relevant insights.
- Validate and provide support for all Analysis using standard statistical methods.
- Prepare and present comprehensive report/summary of conclusions drawn from the analysis.
- Identify patterns and develop predictive models on complex data sets.
- Suggest and establish improvements in data querying and analysis processes.
- Work closely with Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Architects to create a holistic approach that can impact key business decisions.
- Build analytic capabilities of your peers to grow organization’s knowledge.
- Deliver analytic insights in several business domains including consumer, customer, digital, and financial markets.
- Combine analytical expertise and business insight to answer critical business questions and opportunities, delivering critical insights to firm’s business in ways that make significant impact.
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned.
We are looking for:
- Education: BS or MS degree in Computer Science/Data Analysis
- Experience: Fresh- 1 Year
- Sound knowledge of probability and statistics.
- Proficiency in SQL and database design.
- Experience with scripting/programming languages: Python, R, Scala, Java or C++
- Familiarity with data visualization and analytic.
- The ability to convey mathematical concepts in meaningful way to business clients and internal team members.
- Ability to work independently in a team and effectively across functions, levels and departments.
- Exceptional mathematics and analytical skills.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines.
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible timings.