View all jobs
Network Administrator (02 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- Network administration of Cisco Based Network Devices located globally.
- Work with team to ensure Network availability and all services security.
- Work with team to ensure service quality and redundancy.
- Review performance/resource utilization for all Network Devices in i2c infrastructure.
- Monitoring network performance and high availability.
- Regularly installing and updating network devices software with the latest and stable release.
- Understandings of generic network attacks and take care of it pro-actively.
- Managing the access controls as per business needs and document every change.
- Perform continuous research work on latest technologies for improving our network infrastructure.
- Work with team to come up with ideas on improving network infrastructure.
- Ensure daily auto backup of all network devices.
- Maintaining network documentation including audit trails, processes, maintenance, diagrams etc.
- Ensure timely completion of support tickets.
We are looking for:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences / Information Technology / Telecomm / Electrical Engineering
- Flexible to work in 24x7x365 working environment.
- Must have strong computer networking knowledge.
- Must be able to work in a team environment managing networks across different and remote locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Hands on experience of Cisco ISR/ASR.
- Hands on experience of Cisco Nexus.
- Hands on experience of Cisco FTD/ASA.
- Data Center and Branch WAN experience.
- Strong concepts of routing protocols (BGP/OSPF).
- Strong concepts of Layer-2 and Layer-3 high availability technologies.
- Strong concepts of Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN.
- Strong concepts of Authentication Protocols (TACACS+/RADIUS).
- Should have done CCNA/CCNP trainings.
- Juniper/Palo Alto/Fortinet experience or other relevant certifications will be a plus.