View all jobs
Associate/Software Engineer-Cloud Management (12 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems.
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies.
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Manage current infrastructure/Cloud.
- Manage infrastructure/Cloud access and security.
- Design, develop and test automating infrastructure management.
- Design, develop and test automating node/DB fail-over.
- Define internal data, application, deployment, access, and system audit strategy.
- Defining docker containerization strategy, standards and best-practices.
- Defining Kubernetes orchestration strategy, standards and best-practices.
- Manage deliverable expectations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Designing HA/SRE processes using Load Balancers.
- Designing security policies.
- Key handling, encryption/decryption using HSM.
- Infrastructure and application security.
- Control/manage Source code (SVN/GIT).
- Restructuring of applications for high availability and redundancy using HA/SRE strategies.
- Upgrade for OS, Firmware etc.
- Applications Performance Tuning.
- Security and Infrastructure Compliance and Audits.
We are looking for:
- Education: BSCS/MSCS
- Experience: Fresh- 4 Years
- Good Software Engineering, Dev OPS and systems administration skills.
- If the resource will be capable to work with Linux and Sun Solaris that would be a plus.
- Basic Systems, Databases and Network layer concepts.