View all jobs
Senior Business Analyst (06 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
- Primarily responsible for eliciting, analyzing, elaborating, and specifying software requirements including functional, quality, usability, and other nonfunctional requirements.
- Studies the business context for software and product development including the business, structure, relevant systems, stakeholders, and circumstances leading to the software need.
- Develops requirements specifications and related artifacts.
- Facilitates project team during impact analysis for software change requests.
- Interacts with subject matter experts, customers, and other requirements providers to elicit and clarify business requirements.
- Captures project and product vision through interactions with subject matter experts and requirements providers.
- Coordinates with requirements providers and Project Manager to prioritize project deliverable.
- Interacts with requirement providers, Project Manager, Software Architect(s) and Teams for analysis and elaboration of requirements to appropriate level of detail.
- Develops external design specification and facilitates the Architect(s) and relevant Team Leads to further refine the specification.
- Facilitates the project team in forming a common understanding of requirements and resolving conflicts on requirements.
- Acts as an internal requirements provider, suggesting enhancements and improvements to products that provide competitive advantage to i2c and its customers.
- Facilitates Software Architects, Quality Assurance, and relevant stakeholder in requirements validation.
- Participates in process definition and improvement efforts in coordination with Quality Engineering, for relevant process areas.
- Any task assigned by the management.
- Responsible for information security tasks within own work scope.
We are looking for:
- Education: BSCS
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Good written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Domain knowledge of Prepaid Card, Banking Services, and financial services.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Candidate should have full cycle BI implementations (from requirements gathering to delivery).
- Good analytical reasoning abilities.
- Modeling techniques and methods.
- Business case development.
- Ability to draw use case diagrams, business model diagrams, flowcharts.
- Knowledge of Bug reporting tools (Jira, Quality Center).