The Account Manager is responsible for the execution of i2c client programs and supports portfolio growth through operational and delivery excellence. You are the primary point of contact and a key partner to the overall growth strategy of i2c’s clients by ensuring high-quality delivery of programs and solutions, identifying new opportunities, providing solutioning and work estimates. The Account Manager deepens the relationship with clients by providing strategic and analytical insights to deliver an exceptional customer experience while ensuring strong financial performance.
· Plan and implement client strategy to strengthen and grow relationships post-sale.
· Monitor progress and growth against key initiatives and articulate results.
· Provide on-going support and education for client to best leverage all i2c’s extensive platform capabilities.
· Develop solutions and provide recommendations for client’s business growth.
· Proactively monitor and report overall relationship sentiment to key stakeholders, resolving issues and initiating dialog as appropriate.
· Conduct client reviews and provide updates on projects and open items.
· Provide advice and consultation through business reviews.
· Sound understanding of client issues from both business and technical perspectives.
· Liaise with Engineers and Product Managers to seamlessly provide an excellent client experience.
· Maintain a working general and technical knowledge of i2c’s products and services.
Account Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years’ experience in client-facing positions as an account manager, client manager, professional services consultant.
- Strong understanding of payments and customer needs.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with an emphasis on managing client demands and priorities.
- Client focused, results driven with a proven background of client relationship building.
- Evidence of leadership, initiative, accountability, productivity, and teamwork required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and an ability to synthesize and articulate complex topics into simple, clear communications to multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong strategic and analytic thinking skills combined with an attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.