Technical Product Manager will be responsible for increasing the profitability of existing products and developing new products for the company. We are looking for a blend of business and technical savvy, with an emphasis on technical expertise. A close coordination is required with engineering counterparts to define product release requirements, with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, to serve as the internal and external evangelist for product offering, and occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
Major responsibilities include:
- Implementing the latest technology to improve products
- Developing strategies to meet customer demands
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products as a way of increasing profitability
- Provide product training, relevant product documentation, promotional content and the necessary technical expertise to enable the sales team to sell the product.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Other tasks as and when required.
Education: BSCS or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5 years of similar experience
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Good project management skills to help drive projects to completion
- Experience in process improvement work is a plus
- Ability to analyze business and technical processes and drive process improvements
- Understanding and knowledge of i2c’s platform and architecture a plus
- Ought to have good written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Technical education background
- Ability to work for a remote manager and manage time and priorities effectively
- Ability to influence without authority and work across teams to overcome obstacles and keep projects on time and budget
- Ability to see big picture while driving execution plans across the enterprise and paying attention to details
- Self-starter and comfortable dealing with ambiguity