View all jobs
Project Coordinator - Global Product Management (04 Positions)Lahore, Pakistan
Education: BSCS/BSEE, MBA a plus
Experience: 00 - 03 Years
- Communicate clearly and concisely with cross-functional teams & management.
- Coordinate/schedule cross functional meetings.
- Liaison with various i2c teams to ensure coordination and communication of tickets and projects.
- Maintain and monitor project plans and project schedules.
- Monitor ticket status and ensure timely completion.
- Support projects through the entire project life cycle. Organize, scope, coordinate & deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards as needed.
- Prepare power point presentations.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings as needed.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Provide administrative support as needed and undertake project tasks as required.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Support a work schedule that aligns with U.S. work hours.
- Any task assigned by the management.
- JIRA, MS Office Suite.
- In-depth knowledge of development and testing full-cycle (preferred).
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team management and organizational skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and provide creative solutions.
- Self-starter with ability to operate in high paced environment.
- Ability to work and excel in a virtual team environment