- Accurate and Timely Book Keeping, Accounts Payable and Treasury Management
- Successful training over business knowledge, chart of accounts, payroll, and data entry.
- Efficient recording & filing
- Error free data entry
- Close coordination and follow up with vendors, internal clients and responses against staff queries
- Strong grip over chart of accounts mapping & Independent & accurate data entry
- Presentation & evaluation of financial statements + Audit & compliance monitoring
- Independent book keeping
- Efficient and error free Payroll and books closing
- Complete understanding of control environment, processes, departments,
Education: MBA FINANCE (with 4 years Hons. Degree and atleast 1year post qualification experience) OR Fresh Qualified/ Part Qualified ACCA OR CA Inter.
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics:
Good understanding of accounting standards, Good Communication Skills, MS-Office, Proficient of Accounting Software preferably Quick Books
Specific Tools, Technologies or Equipment Skills:
Prior working experience in group accounting will be preferred.