As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for administering and managing i2c’s Salesforce org, working closely with global Sales, Marketing, and Client Experience teams within a fast-paced environment. This position will report to the Director, Sales Operations.
- Serve as a system administrator and developer for i2c’s Salesforce org.
- Be the subject matter expert on all things related to Salesforce permissions and setup (managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and permission sets)
- Design and implement Salesforce workflows, functionalities, and customizations (custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, Apex classes, complex reports, dashboards, triggers and email generation) in a robust and responsive manner using modern Salesforce tools and practices.
- Work with key stakeholders to translate functional requirements and designs into technical requirements.
- Ability to develop, track, and create deployable packages with i2c Salesforce org and manage any 3rd party integrations.
- Handle support requests ranging from new user setup to troubleshooting challenging bugs.
- Participate in data governance initiatives to drive consistent and proper handling of data within Salesforce.
- Briefing the plan to all stakeholders and ensuring successful execution.
- Support a work schedule that aligns with U.S. work hours (EST preferred).
- Solid core Salesforce platform knowledge, particularly Sales Cloud.
- Experience with building custom solutions using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning web components
- Ability to provision new environments from scratch and configure Sandboxes for testing
- Ability to deploy the changes from Sandbox environments to production environment
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills within individual functional areas and across intra-company departments
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator for Lightning-enabled orgs
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification required, Developer certificate preferred.