- Ensure the set up of all new customers. Coordination with Sales and CIG teams
- Documentation of all Billing elements and coordination with Pricing and product teams
- Responsible for set up of new billing elements and owner of the billing structure
- Liaison with Legal and CET for research of any customer issues
- Responsible for QA of all monthly invoices
- Ensure all tax compliance for customer bills
- Perform internal audit of the billing /invoice processes with ITOPS/PS areas
- Provide ad hoc financial reports as requested.
- Create and manage the preparation of weekly and monthly reports to support departmental and business needs.
- Perform quality assurance and deliver recurring reports accurately and on-time.
- Interpret and analyze financial information posted to general ledger accounts.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Play crucial role in implementing new software for department improvement and efficiency.
Education Required: Professional Accountant (CA, ACCA) or MBA
Experience: 8+ Years
- Ability to work with all internal teams (FSS, BI, PS, EI and CET) to fully implement billing structure as per contract
- Should possess technical abilities to review the transaction flow and data extraction for billing
Possess a good understanding of the financial industry
Excellent written and speaking skills including preparation and presentation of verbal and written reports, presentations, and recommendations
Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in order to meet individual goals and deadlines
Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Establish effective working relationships with others to successfully lead, mentor, coach
- Expert user of the Microsoft suite of products