View all jobs
Manager Financial Reporting (01 Position)Lahore, Pakistan
- Manage the preparation of monthly business unit and consolidated financial statements.
- Create and manage the preparation of weekly and monthly reports to support departmental and business needs.
- Prepare detailed internal financial reports, including researching and explaining significant variances by working closely with various departments and management.
- Provide ad hoc financial reports, tables, exhibits as requested.
- Assesses the needs of the business, prioritize projects and drive new reporting requirements to completion.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements monthly, including income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows.
- Document business transactions.
- Perform quality assurance and deliver recurring reports accurately and on-time.
- Interpret and analyze financial information posted to general ledger accounts.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Play crucial role in implementing new software for department improvement and efficiency.
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Research balance sheet items and income/expense fluctuations utilizing various systems and information sources
CA qualified or Finalist
: Minimum 6 Years
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Ability to create a cost/expense allocation to appropriately share expenses across various projects, business units, reporting entities.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Knowledge of financial consolidations, eliminations, and segment reporting.
- Ability to read and interpret accounting rules and guidance as well as perform research and conduct investigations as necessary.
- Excellent written and speaking skills including preparation and presentation of verbal and written reports, presentations, and recommendations.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in order to meet individual goals and deadlines.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Establish effective working relationships with others to successfully lead, mentor, coach.