- Primarily responsible to work and facilitate in the performance of key HR Operations functions including documentation, compliance, on-boarding, off-boarding and compensation management etc.
- Able to track and maintain all HR-related data, such as employee contracts, non-disclosure agreements, compensation, employees’ personal data, and more.
- Maintains and updates employee records and human resource information systems.
- Facilitates in conducting job analysis, and in developing and maintaining organization charts, job descriptions, job specifications etc. Conducts employee orientations.
- Coordinates with payroll for salary and benefits administration and with other functions for smooth execution of HR processes.
- Prepares periodic reports pertaining to key functions of Human Resources.
- Strives to maintain excellent employee relations, a healthy work culture and environment.
- Facilitates in the development and maintenance of HR manuals, processes, forms, guidelines etc.
- Facilitates in organizing internal and external HR events.
- Implement performance review procedures.
- Ensuring the integrity of HR data
- Making recommendations to improve HR Ops technology to automate processes which in turn minimize administrative overhead.
- Any additional responsibility assigned as and when required.
Education: Graduation/Post-Graduation (Most likely to be in relevant Domain (HR))
Experience: 2 years +
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Analytical skills w.r.t creating visuals for internal reports
Specific Tools, Technologies or Equipment Skills:
- Knowledge of HRIS is must.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Power BI would be a plus