B2B Marketing Manager
1 Positions Lahore, Punjab
- Design, build, maintain and optimize marketing programs using marketing automation software.
- Work with global Demand Generation to identify, segment and target audiences for email and social media programs that nurture leads through the buying journey.
- Partner with the Creative team to create campaign assets, landing pages and layout templates focusing on conversion rate optimization.
- Track, measure, and analyze email and social media campaign performance including ROI, lead attribution, and lead quality.
- Maintain good health of marketing database and ensure timely execution of email and social media campaigns.
- Maintain the social content calendar for all social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) for effective brand awareness and lead-gen campaigns.
- Implement the social media strategy and oversee effectiveness of organic and paid campaigns.
- Track and analyze social media performance and ensure reporting.
We are looking for
- Education: Bachelors degree in CS/Business/Marketing
- Experience: 5 years plus
- Understanding of B2B lead funnel with ability to optimize lead conversions across different stages of lifecycle.
- Marketing automation tools experience a must, with good understanding of lead nurturing, funnel optimization, and database management.
- Excellent understanding of marketing metrics and analytics, proactive in analyzing performance and making improvements.
- Familiarity with the Social Media monitoring tools preferred.
- Should be able to work in Canva or similar tools.
- Familiarity with GDPR and other privacy laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply Now More Openings Accounts Executive 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Training Executive - Learning & Development (Technical) 2 Positions Lahore, Punjab Regional Chief Financial Officer (CFO) 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Associate Software Engineer - Product Operations 35 Positions Lahore, Punjab Director of Business Analysis & Financial Projects 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab View All Jobs
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines