Senior Software Engineer - Android
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java / kotlin code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
We are looking for
- Education: BS(CS), BBIT, MBIT, BS (IT)
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices (Compose UI framework will be a huge plus).
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Strong understanding of MVVM and live data.
- Hands on experience of dependency framework such as hilt would be a huge plus.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiar with continuous integration.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines