Global Product Management
Technical Editor / Associate Product Manager
1 Positions Lahore, Punjab
- Serve as a product evangelist by gaining, developing, and sharing technical product knowledge
- Maintain and manage updates to a comprehensive library of technical literature.
- Work across teams to improve user experience on payment platforms and apps.
- Work with SMEs and coordinate across teams to develop technical user- and client-facing content.
- Write release notes, product manuals, user guides, help text, screen descriptions, and FAQs.
- Create and edit documents ensuring aesthetical appeal, layout, correct terminology, and style.
- Provide support to implement and refine workflow processes
- Provide support to compile and send periodic reports to the team leadership
- Analyze business requirements and document client use cases as needed
- Translate business requirements into features for development teams as needed.
- Provide product documentation, training, and technical expertise to Product, Sales and Marketing
We are looking for
- Education: BS, MS, MBA or Equivalent
- Experience: 5 years demonstrable technical writing experience
- Expertise in technical communication and documentation tools and practices
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as an editor of technical literature.
- Ability to navigate the organization and engage with teams to obtain technical information.
- Impeccable technical writing and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Initiative and can-do attitude, with a positive and problem-solving mindset
- Flexibility to work with globally distributed teams across different time zones.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, across all levels
- Ability to analyze business and technical processes and drive improvements.
- Ability to multitask, manage deadlines, and deliver in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Leading cross-functional teams without authority
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and project management skills
- Knowledge/usage of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in authoring, editing and proofing promotional material and other business & product documents for multiple audiences.
- Past management of team or cross functional team is a plus.
Apply Now More Openings Regional Chief Financial Officer (CFO) 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Associate Software Engineer - Product Operations 35 Positions Lahore, Punjab Accounts Executive 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Senior Software Engineer - Android 3 Positions Lahore, Punjab Senior PCO / Associate Project Manager - CIG 7 Positions Lahore, Punjab View All Jobs
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines