Account Manager - Client Engagement
- Plan and implement client strategy to strengthen and grow post-sale relationships.
- Monitor progress and growth against key initiatives and articulate results.
- Provide on-going support to clients to best leverage i2c’s extensive platforms.
- Develop solutions and provide recommendations for client's business growth.
- Proactively monitor and report overall relationship sentiment to key stakeholders, resolving issues and initiating dialog as appropriate.
- Conduct client reviews and provide updates on projects and open items.
- Provide advice and consultation through business reviews.
- Sound understanding of client issues from both business and technical perspectives.
- Liaise with engineers and product managers to seamlessly provide an excellent client experience.
We are looking for
- Education: Bachelors Degree in IT/Business
- Experience: 5+ years experience in client-facing positions as an account manager or client manager in technology company, preferably within a payment services domain
- Experience in client-facing positions as an account manager or client manager preferably within a payment services domain.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with an emphasis on managing client demands and priorities.
- Client focused; results driven with a proven background of client relationship building.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Prior experience of Fintech & account management
- Financial forecasting is preferable.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines