- Network administration of Cisco Based Network Devices located globally.
- Monitoring network performance and high availability.
- Regularly installing and updating network devices software with the latest and stable release.
- Managing the access controls as per business needs and document every change.
- Perform continuous research work on latest technologies for improving our network infrastructure.
- Work with team to come up with ideas on improving network infrastructure.
- Ensure daily auto backup of all network devices.
- Maintaining network documentation including audit trails, processes, maintenance, diagrams etc.
- Ensure timely completion of support tickets
We are looking for
- Education: BS/MS CS, IT, EE, Telecom
- Experience: 0 - 1 Years
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team Specific Tools, Technologies or Equipment Skills: Good knowledge of Cisco and Palo Alto network devices.
- Good knowledge of Layer-2 and Layer-3 high availability technologies.
- Must be able to work in a team environment managing networks across different remote locations.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work in 24x7x365 working environment.
- Knowledge of Python, Ansible is a plus.
- Should have done CCNA Trainings
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines