Associate Product Manager
- Management of other projects related to product management, including new product development.
- Management of projects to improve overall quality of internal processes.
- Collaboration with various internal departments to support creation of business requirement documents, product development and review.
- Support Global Product Management with a focus on improvement of our reporting capabilities.
- Becoming expert on reporting and identifying areas for enhancement.
- Work with other internal teams, including solutions and engineering teams on these projects.
- Work with customer experience team and customer facing personnel to gain client feedback on existing issues.
We are looking for
- Education: MBA/Master Degree
- Experience: 5 -10 Years
- Experience with technology organizations, software development, financial services, or related areas.
- Experience with data reporting and management, data visualization, data analytics, or similar experience a plus.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to translate business objectives into actionable execution plans and technical requirements.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently on complex tasks.
- Problem solver that identifies and clears roadblocks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in tandem and continually prioritize.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver with desire to challenge the status quo and continually drive improvements.
- Project management or similar skills would be plus.
- Good communication skills.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines