Associate Software Engineer - SDIM
- 24×7 Monitoring of Mission Critical and Financial Applications. – i-e Transaction processing, Funds transfer, Direct deposit, Web Services and Applications, Mobile apps
- Production services verification and ensuring successful delivery.
- Problem Management (Reporting, Logging, and Tracking till resolution).
- Incident Management (Open conf bridge and engage required resources for rectification in case of High severity issues), Escalation, Notification, SOE, RCA.
- Data analysis (database and logs) and reconciliation of data.
- SLA Management (Maintaining Service Level Agreement for clients).
- Prepare Business Matrix and Reports for Higher Management.
- Maintenance Management (Internal/External Notifications, Tracking and Timely Execution).
- Maintain different matrix/data to support our daily operations.
We are looking for
- Education: BSCS, BSSE, BBIT, MCS
- Experience: Fresh
- Software Engineering, Databases, Algorithms and Programming Concepts.
- Familiarity with Solaris, Linux Platforms will be added Plus.
- SQL, Database management tool like DB Visualizer or other database management tool, strong analytical skills, Test Scenario definition and execution, Debugging of application, problem identification skills.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines