- Receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility.
- Manage client’s data and timely updating it on day-to-day basis.
- Maintain and update account receivable records.
- Ensure accurate booking of revenue in system.
- Undertake ad hoc tasks related to billing.
- Handle invoicing and its related matters.
- Reconciliation of billing data.
- Assist in audit process.
We are looking for
- Education: Partly/Qualified Accountant or Finance Professional
- Experience: At least 1 Year
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent MS Office and data analytics skills.
- Positive attitude and good learning abilities.
- Able to work in afternoon/evening shifts.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines