HR Executive - HR Operations
2 Positions Lahore, Punjab
- Primarily responsible to work and facilitate in the performance of key HR Operations functions including documentation, compliance, on-boarding, off-boarding and compensation management etc.
- Able to track and maintain all HR-related data, such as employee contracts, non-disclosure agreements, compensation, employees’ personal data, and more.
- Maintains and updates employee records and human resource information systems.
- Facilitates in conducting job analysis, and in developing and maintaining organization charts, job descriptions, job specifications etc.
- Conducts employee orientations.
- Coordinates with payroll for salary and benefits administration and with other functions for smooth execution of HR processes.
- Prepares periodic reports pertaining to key functions of Human Resources.
- Strives to maintain excellent employee relations, a healthy work culture and environment.
- Facilitates in the development and maintenance of HR manuals, processes, forms, guidelines etc.
- Facilitates in organizing internal and external HR events.
- Implement performance review procedures.
- Ensuring the integrity of HR data Making recommendations to improve HR Ops technology to automate processes which in turn minimize administrative overhead.
- Any additional responsibility assigned as and when required.
We are looking for
- Education: Graduation/Post-Graduation in relevant Domain (HR)
- Experience: 2 years+
- Self-Driven Excellent Communication skills Team player Ability to perform well under pressure Analytical skills w.r.t creating visuals for internal reports Specific Tools, Technologies or Equipment Skills: Knowledge of HRIS is must.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)Power BI would be a plus
Apply Now More Openings Manager Financial Reporting 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab HR Executive - HR Operations 2 Positions Lahore, Punjab Quality Engineer - Web 8 Positions Lahore, Punjab Accounts Executive - Operatations 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Architect - Business Intelligence 2 Positions Lahore, Punjab View All Jobs
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines