Accounts & Billing
Manager Finance & Accounting
1 Positions Lahore, Punjab
- Ensure the setup of all new customers. Coordination with Sales and CIG teams
- Documentation of all Billing elements and coordination with Pricing and product teams
- Responsible for set up of new billing elements and owner of the billing structure
- Liaison with Legal and CET for research of any customer issues
- Responsible for QA of all monthly invoices
- Ensure all tax compliance for customer bills
- Perform internal audit of the billing /invoice processes with ITOPS/PS areas
- Provide ad hoc financial reports as requested.
- Create and manage the preparation of weekly and monthly reports to support departmental and business needs.
- Perform quality assurance and deliver recurring reports accurately and on-time.
- Interpret and analyze financial information posted to general ledger accounts.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Play crucial role in implementing new software for department improvement and efficiency.
We are looking for
- Education: Professionally Qualified Accountant ACCA, CA or MBA from tier I University
- Experience: 6 to 8 years
- Ability to work with all internal teams (FSS, BI, PS, EI and CET) to fully implement billing structure as per contract.
- Should possess technical abilities to review the transaction flow and data extraction for billing.
- Possess a good understanding of the financial industry.
- Excellent written and speaking skills including preparation and presentation of verbal and written reports, presentations, and recommendations.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in order to meet individual goals and deadlines.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Establish effective working relationships with others to successfully lead, mentor, coach.
Apply Now More Openings Senior PCO / Associate Project Manager - CIG 7 Positions Lahore, Punjab Sales Engineering Consultant 3 Positions Lahore, Punjab Associate Software Engineer - Product Operations 35 Positions Lahore, Punjab Manager Finance & Accounting 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Senior Software Engineer - Android 3 Positions Lahore, Punjab View All Jobs
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines