Manager Financial Reporting
- Manage the preparation of monthly business unit and consolidated financial statements.
- Create and manage the preparation of weekly and monthly reports to support departmental and business needs.
- Prepare detailed internal financial reports, including researching and explaining significant variances.
- Assess the needs of business, prioritize projects and drive new reporting requirements to completion.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements monthly, including income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows.
- Perform quality assurance and timely deliver recurring reports accurately.
- Interpret and analyze financial information posted to general ledger accounts.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Investigate and report to the manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Research balance sheet items and income/expense fluctuations utilizing various systems and information sources.
- Play crucial role in implementing new software for department improvement and efficiency.
- Provide ad hoc financial reports, tables, exhibits as requested.
We are looking for
- Education: CA Qualified or Finalist
- Experience: Minimum 6 Years
- Ability to create a cost/expense allocation to appropriately share expenses across various projects, business units and reporting entities.
- Ability to read and interpret accounting rules and guidance as well as perform research and conduct investigations as necessary.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Knowledge of financial consolidations, eliminations, and segment reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines