Accounts & Billing
Manager Financial Reporting
1 Positions Lahore, Punjab
- Manage the preparation of monthly business unit and consolidated financial statements.
- Create and manage the preparation of weekly and monthly reports to support departmental and business needs.
- Prepare detailed internal financial reports, including researching and explaining significant variances by working closely with various departments and management.
- Provide ad hoc financial reports, tables, exhibits as requested.
- Assesses the needs of the business, prioritize projects and drive new reporting requirements to completion.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements monthly, including income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows.
- Document business transactions.
- Perform quality assurance and deliver recurring reports accurately and on-time.
- Interpret and analyze financial information posted to general ledger accounts.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Play crucial role in implementing new software for department improvement and efficiency.
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties. Research balance sheet items and income/expense fluctuations utilizing various systems and information sources
We are looking for
- Education: CA qualified or Finalist
- Experience: Minimum 6 Years
- Ability to create a cost/expense allocation to appropriately share expenses across various projects, business units, reporting entities.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Knowledge of financial consolidations, eliminations, and segment reporting.
- Ability to read and interpret accounting rules and guidance as well as perform research and conduct investigations as necessary.
- Excellent written and speaking skills including preparation and presentation of verbal and written reports, presentations, and recommendations.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in order to meet individual goals and deadlines.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.Establish effective working relationships with others to successfully lead, mentor, coach.
Apply Now More Openings Manager Financial Reporting 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Quality Engineer - Web 8 Positions Lahore, Punjab Accounts Executive - Operations 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Architect - Business Intelligence 2 Positions Lahore, Punjab Technical Editor / Associate Product Manager 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab View All Jobs
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines