- Work closely with the Product Design Manager to help execute the product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with the Product/Solutions teams.
- Work both independently and in a group, with experience designing UI products from conception to completion.
- Identify the Need (A/B Testing, Guerrilla Testing, First Click Testing) & Implement Usability Testing from Planning to Execution with Tested Outcomes.
- Clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes.
- Ensure that deliverables adhere to high design standards. Make well-reasoned designed decisions and own the quality of delivery.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
We are looking for
- Education: BA/BFA/BSCS
- Experience: 8 - 10 Years
- A strong understanding of business and technical constraints and how to achieve success for their project.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles. Participating in product research and analysis.
- An affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details.
- Understanding to advocate for great design practices on a company level to a variety of stakeholders.
- Helping coworkers to maintain design system, consistent/principles, design values and design best practices.
- Work in systems, identifying ideas and threads that tie experiences together.
- Being an empathetic problem solver with experience in digital product design.
- Understanding of Frontend and Backend Technologies.
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines