Quality Engineer - Web
8 Positions Lahore, Punjab
- Automation in Web Team Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Supervise and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
We are looking for
- Education: CS/SE/CE Bachelors
- Experience: 1-3 Years
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Process oriented and ability to pay close attention to detail Team oriented individual
Apply Now More Openings Accounts Executive - Operations 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Manager Financial Reporting 1 Positions Lahore, Punjab Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist 3 Positions Lahore, Punjab Architect - Business Intelligence 2 Positions Lahore, Punjab Associate Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Business Intelligence 4 Positions Lahore, Punjab View All Jobs
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines